From Tracie: Trying to be Wordless on a Wednesday

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trying to be Wordless on a Wednesday

On the left is Leigh Anne.....my wonderful best friend who let me invade her life and house for my blog-a-thon this past weekend!  
(even though it was her anniversary) 
I am so blessed to have her in my life. 

When I wasn't depriving myself of sleep for blogging, I had so much fun spending time with Leigh Anne and her husband, Christian.  One of the best weekends I've had in a long time! 

4 comments:

  1. It's great to have friends who will put themselves out for ya!
    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What a sweet friend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. now,that a true friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends always have your back and are just wonderful! Sounds like y'all have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete